Monday, December 1, 2014

Holiday Hat Trick by Catherine Gayle

(Image found via Goodreads)

Mitchell "Q" Quincy never thought that his high school sweetheart and he would never not be together. But one divorce later, he's left with a hurting heart and a longing to have his family back together. He doesn't think that's going to happen but Mia still holds feelings for him. It wasn't his fault she felt lost. But can the holiday season and a meddling family be enough to bring the two back together? Find the official description on Goodreads.

Honestly I don't really remember Mitch? But once we were introduced to him as well as Mia, I was hooked. Both characters were interesting, and flawed but still amazingly lovable. They really made the book as did the writing. The writing was well done, and I felt the feelings of the characters without any problem. It drew me into the book and I loved it.

It took a little bit to get their past and honestly I was sort of frustrated with Mia at first. But once she explained her side I almost felt that she had good reason. It was just an intriguing plot and an enjoyable one.

This novella is certainly one you should add to your Christmas Reading List and if you haven't read the rest of the Portland Storm Series, than you should give it a chance! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you have to say and I'll try to reply to every comment!