Thursday, December 11, 2014

A Very Merry Hockey Holiday by Toni Aleo

(Image found on Goodreads)

Catch up with all your favorite Assassin's players in this Christmas novella! 


I fell in love with this novella and honestly will probably read it again on Christmas Day. It just gave me the uplifting feeling that I always get with Toni Aleo as well as putting you on a small emotional roller coaster with familiar characters.

My favorite thing about this novella is the fact that we get all of our favorite characters as the focus for some part of the book. It was amazing to get that familiar perspective and see how they and their relationships had grown and changed throughout the years.

A Very Merry Hockey Holiday combines all your favorite Assassin’s characters, and just makes you want to grin, cheer, smile foolishly, and so much more. While at the same time showing the difficulties of relationships and sometimes how they work through those issues.

It also introduces the possibility of a new story and I honestly cannot wait for the Assassin’s Series to grow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you have to say and I'll try to reply to every comment!