Thursday, November 20, 2014

Nickolai's Noel by Alicia Hunter Pace

(Image found on Goodreads)

Nickolai seems to have it all. Success in his career as a hockey player, and the money that comes along with it. But it seems that the one thing he can’t find is love. When he meets Noel, and then meets her again, it seems as if fate is telling him to go after her. He’s got a lot to conquer but the Russian hockey player refuses to give up. Find the official description on Goodreads.

I loved Noel! For me Noel made the book. She just had this energy and personality that really made me enjoy her as a character.  Nickolai was a sweetheart and I loved him but still felt that Noel was the center of the book, for me.

Then there were the difficulties the couple faced, both together and separately. Each issue was something that might not seem huge but to them it was. I really enjoyed how they both grew throughout the book.

Then even though things seem to be going well, the happiness is shattered just like that. But the story overall was sweet, fun and enjoyable.

Nickolai’s Noel is being released December 1st, 2014. Go give it a chance for some hockey romance during the Christmas season!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you have to say and I'll try to reply to every comment!