Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Exam Time, :(

(Image found using Google)

Alright, so it's officially one week until my exams started....and that means less reading and more studying, which is just plain painful. So I thought I'd procrastinate a bit, let you guys know what was up and just say that I've got some posts lined up but if I'm not crazy posting or I'm not replying right away that's why. I've still got several books to read and I promise you I am getting to them, it's just going to take some time as I have to study as much as possible. December 9th is when my last exam is and hopefully I'll be going home that day so December 10th, I should be back to normal. If you're dying to get a hold of me I'll still be checking emails and whatnot, just a little slower on getting replies out. That's really all I've got! So I'll see you on the other side.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you have to say and I'll try to reply to every comment!