Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Almost Run Into Your Favorite Player and Blush Like Crazy......Check

(Image found using Google)


So, it's been a while since I've done a post that's not related to books(How have you liked the reviews and tours, by the way? What was your favorite?) and I thought why not jump in while I can? Especially because I have some posts coming up that I'm really excited to share with you!

If you follow my Twitter then you'd see a couple of days ago that I went to the first preseason game between two of the major junior (or junior major) teams from my region. Which was amazing! It was a really physical game and I'm glad to see a couple of games before I go back to school. But it was even more amazing. And this is where that gif up there comes in. I ACTUALLY ALMOST RAN INTO MY FAVORITE PLAYER!! He wasn't playing that night because they're trying to figure out who's going to make the team and whatnot. Then my mom and I ended up following him for a bit(not on purpose, I swear!) and he turned around and I almost ran into him. Life is complete, haha. But really, I was glad I got to see him in person considering it always seems I miss the signings due to school or work. But yes, that was my amazing story.

Oh, and randomly mentioning school but I go back on August 31st(move-in day) and then school will start sometime after the 2nd. I haven't really looked for the specific day. I should probably go do that. But yes, so if things get slow, I'll let you know and it will probably be due to school. I'm actually really excited. While I'm sad that I won't have the same roommate this year I'm excited to meet my new roommate and get to know her! And maybe I'll actually come out of my shell a bit this year(haha, I laugh at myself).

And now, I can't help but speak about some books that I'm super excited about! Delay of Game released August 16th, and I can't wait to share my review with you guys! Than on September 8th, Toni Aleo's Boarded by Love is due to come out. I read the first chapter that Toni Aleo sent out and I can't wait to read more!!! Did I mention I'm not that patient. No? Well I'm not.

Now that I've rambled on about everything under the sun, I'm going to stop. And if you have anything you want to add, or something I can do to improve Reading Shy With Aly, than I'd love to hear from you! There's a contact form in the sidebar if you don't feel comfortable commenting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you have to say and I'll try to reply to every comment!