Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Question for You!

(Image found using Google)

Blah, I feel like I haven't done one of these posts in a while! But I'm happy to be posting something other than a review or tour stop or book related thing....okay well it won't be entirely non-book related but whatever. You get my drift. So, little update, still working like a bee in order to get money for school. Now I'm also trained in several different departments(or I will be soon) so yay for learning new things! Plus I got this great opportunity to read even more books and review them over at The Booklanders! I'm excited for this new opportunity. But no worries, I'm not going to let that interfere with Reading Shy. I've still got plenty planned for the next few months and I look forward to making even more plans.

So, it's summer(or will be in a few days officially, I mean). Ready for it? What are your plans for summer? What are you planning to read? I have several books that I'm looking forward to reading! Some from my favorite authors, others from authors that were unknown to me before. It's all a great big adventure! 

Now, I have one more question for you all. What do you think about me including my own description of the books and then linking to the official Goodreads description? Would you rather I just linked to the Goodreads description or included it in my post? I'd like to hear what my readers think about it and go from there. I'm sort of biased in that way so I need some objective opinions. What do you think?

So, I've got plenty for you to look forward to and I can't wait to hear from you guys! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you have to say and I'll try to reply to every comment!