Friday, April 25, 2014

Exams are done!

(Image found on Google)

Okay, so sorry that I haven't done a non-review post in a while. Exams took a lot of time out of my life and it was not fun. But now I am free!!! Exams are done, and the year is done...for now. And I've still got my job so I can make money for next year. Which is great. They even mentioned possibly training me for a couple of different departments. Which would be interesting.

Okay, enough about happiness! If you didn't know I wasn't accepting requests for a few weeks just because of exams and I had several books that I needed to read for authors. But now I'm almost all caught up and exams are done so I am now accepting requests again. Although May seems to be mostly booked already. I'm going to be doing a couple of tours, and May is also a feature month for Carolyn Ridder Aspenson. I've already reviewed one of her books, Unfinished Business. She's a great author, and I loved her books!


Also, I'm thinking of maybe doing either a book of the month or author of the month, probably in my sidebar. What do you think about that? Would you like to see something like that? Do you have any more ideas on things I can do to improve Reading Shy With Aly?

So, what have you thought about the past month of reviews? Have you found any books that you've liked? I'd like to know, just a curiosity thing. But yes, expect plenty more in the next month or so! 

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for such a nice article keep posting, I am a RegularVisitor of your website.
    home remedies for dry skin

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you have to say and I'll try to reply to every comment!